MWCC’s Bachelor’s Completion Collaboration Programs allow you to:
(Formerly called 3+1 agreements)
- Earn your associate degree at MWCC
- Take additional courses as outlined in the agreement of your choice at MWCC (at MWCC prices!)
- Transfer all of your coursework to your choice of one of our partner Bachelor’s Completion Collaboration Programs
Participating Colleges & Universities
The following four-year colleges have carefully looked at MWCC’s academic programs and determined how MWCC courses best fit into their programs. You will be advised to register for specific courses in order to complete the requirements for Bachelor’s Completion Collaboration Programs.
- Bellevue University, Bellevue, Nebraska (all majors)
- Elms College, Springfield, MA (Nursing majors)
- Nichols College, Dudley, Massachusetts (Business majors)
- Saint Joseph’s College, Standish, Maine (Business and Human Services majors)
For more information about these programs, please contact the Advising Center and request an appointment with our Transfer Counselor.
The agreements below contain traditional terms, typically:
- Complete your Associate Degree at MWCC
- Transfer all of your credits to the receiving institution
Also found below are individual agreements in areas such as Fire Science, Radiologic Technology, and Physical Therapist Assisting where any number of courses transfer between public and private universities, colleges, community colleges, or academies.
Board of Higher Education: Education Compacts
Colleges and Universities