Health Care Careers Start Here
You can use this certificate to get an entry-level job in the healthcare field. You can then apply your credits to enroll in the Associate Degree in Allied Health. From there, you can apply for entry in one of MWCC’s competitive degree programs in Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Physical Therapist Assistant, or Veterinary Technology.
This 8-course program offers you a choice of 4 elective courses. This means you have the freedom to customize half of your program! Your choices include:
- EKG Technician: Concepts And Practice
- Emergency Medical Technician I & II
- Introduction to Nutrition
- Introduction to Phlebotomy
- Nurse Assistant Theory & Practicum
- Rehabilitation Aide Training
Depending on the courses you pick, you can specialize in a particular job area in the health career field. Our students can decide to become CNAs, dietary aides, EMTs, home health aides, phlebotomists, or rehabilitation aides. The choice is yours!