International Student Information
Thank you for considering international studies at Mount Wachusett Community College. We invite international students to consider making Mount Wachusett Community College their choice for undergraduate study in America. Mount Wachusett offers quality education, convenience, small class sizes and all the support you need to be successful. We’re proud of our contemporary curriculum taught by dynamic and dedicated faculty. Students have come to study at Mount Wachusett Community College from many different countries around the world such as Brazil, Kenya, Tanzania, China, The Gambia, Korea, Columbia, Argentina, Poland, Equador, France, Greece, Vietnam, El Salvador, Laos, Zimbabwe, Peru, Sri Lanka, Russia, Thailand, Haiti, Turkey, Pakistan, Mexico, Malaysia, Jamaica, Bahamas, Jordan and India.
How to Apply
The following credentials are required of all international applicants:
- A complete International Student Admission Application
- Official copy of secondary/high school record, indicating grades earned with certified translations of any non-English records. Applicants must have these documents translated and evaluated to U.S. standards through a NACES-recognized credential evaluating agency. Agencies can be found at www.naces.org.
- Official copies of all college/university coursework, indicating grades earned with official explanation of grading system. If completed outside of the U.S., applicants must have these documents translated and evaluated to U.S. standards through a NACES-recognized credential evaluating agency. Agencies can be found at www.naces.org.
- Completed Affidavit of Support and Financial Statement with accompanying evidence required for each funding source.
- Transfer applicants only: A completed “Transfer of I-20 Authorization Form” signed by your current college/university and current transcript indicating completed course and those in progress.
- Copy of your passport, current Visa (if applicable) and I-94
- Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Score Report or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Score Report. This is required of all international applicants who are citizens of a country that does not have English as its primary language and who have not satisfactorily completed one semester of English at a U.S. college or university.
All documents must be submitted in English. If the credentials must be translated, the original copy (or a certified copy of the original) must be submitted along with the translation. All transcripts must be officially certified and sent directly by the educational institution or certified by the appropriate embassy. Photocopies will not be accepted.
To avoid delays in processing your application, please:
- Complete all items required in legible handwriting.
- Make sure the name on your application matches the names on your transcripts.
- Provide all required documentation prior to the deadline.
- May 15 for Fall (September) admission
- September 15 for Spring (January) admission
The International Student Admission Application has more information for international applicants. Please peruse this information carefully for all the details.
Contact Eric Johnson at 978-630-9279 or email email@example.com.