High School Students
If you are interested in attending college courses while you are still in high school and are 16 years of age or older, the process in quite simple. Identify which category you fit into below and submit the required forms. Forms can be downloaded or are available through admissions at (978) 630-9284. Home school students require additional documentation.
Category 1:Those high school/home school applicants who are 16 years of age or older who wish to attend college courses while in high school and intend to transfer those credits back to their high school to meet graduation requirements, must complete the high school/home school applicant form. See Dual Enrollment for further details. Then, see Steps to Enrolling.
Category 2:Those high school/home school applicants who 16 years of age or older who are seeking an additional academic challenge, but do not intend to transfer credits back to their high school, complete only the high school/home school application. Then, see Steps to Enrolling.
- complete a high school/home school application form, include a $10 application fee (non-refundable), and meet the following requirements;
- apply no later than: June 1 for summer classes; August 1 for fall classes (application received after these deadlines may be reviewed on a case by case basis);
- be 16 years of age or a current junior or senior and hold a minimum 2.8 GPA (official transcript required);
- must have approval of high school guidance counselor for specific classes to be completed at MWCC;
- test out of fundamentals of English, reading and mathematics (applicants will be instructed on times/availability for testing).
- Then, see Steps to Enrolling.