Paying for College
Paying for college is no easy task! The cost of tuition, fees, and textbooks is expensive, but your college education is an in investment in your future.
As with any investment (car, house, etc…), the cost should equal the benefit and by earning your associate degree or certificate, you will better your life in so many ways personally, professionally and financially. We are committed to working with you to make paying for college easier.
- Financial Aid
- MWCC interest-free monthly payment plan
- Administered through Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS), provides an easy way to pay for college tuition and fees.
- By using this plan, you have web access to your account and can establish 2 to 6 easy payments, depending on date of enrollment.
- You can have your plan adjusted for enrollment changes or the receipt of student financial assistance received in the future by calling student accounts at 978-630-9149 or 978-630-9157.
- This plan is open to both part-time and full-time students.
- The enrollment fee is $30.
- Payment can be made using a credit card or automatic bank payments.
- All tuition and fee refunds will now be disbursed through Higher One’s OneDisburse Refund Management.
- Each student will receive a Mountain Lion Debit Card. Your card will arrive in the mail at your primary address on file with MWCC. To receive your refund, you must activate your card at www.MountainLionDebitCard.com. During card activation, you will choose how to receive your refund money:
- Directly deposited to your OneAccount—Easy Refund (same day)
- Deposited to another bank of your choice (2-3 business days)
- Mailed, as a paper check, to the address you designate (5 or more business days)