Sign up for Smart Start
Smart Start is the next step toward your enrollment at MWCC, and is designed to help you navigate the enrollment process. At Smart Start, you will:
- Develop an academic plan
- Use the MWCC electronic tools
- Meet your advisors and support staff
- Learn about Financial Aid and payment options
- Register for classes
- Get your questions answered
We expect Smart Start to last for roughly three hours. Plan on attending for the entire duration in order to enroll in your courses. For more details about Smart Start, click here.
We offer Smart Starts at all of our campuses. You may register for classes on any campus, including online classes, at any Smart Start. To register for Smart Start on the Leominster campus, please call 978-630-9812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the links below to choose a date:
To be ready to attend Smart Start, all students must:
- Apply and be admitted to the college
- If you have questions about your Admissions status please contact the Admissions Office.
- Need to schedule a placement test? Sign up here.
- Completed classes at another college? Please send a copy of your transcripts to the Mount Wachuett Community College Records Office at 444 Green St, Gardner MA 01440. You should also bring a copy with you when you arrive. We must receive official copies of your transcript from your other college in order to transfer in credits. Please Note: your transcripts must show that you meet the pre-requisites for your courses at MWCC or you may not be eligible to register for your intended classes.