Welcome to MWCC!
Smart Start is the next step toward your enrollment at MWCC, and is designed to help you navigate the enrollment process. At Smart Start, you will:
- Develop an academic plan
- Use the MWCC electronic tools
- Meet your advisors and support staff
- Learn about Financial Aid and payment options
- Register for classes
- Get your questions answered
Sign Up for Smart Start Here
We have created different versions of Smart Start to meet specific needs. Please choose the Smart Start that works best for you – all students are welcome at any Smart Start.
Smart Start – for New Students: This Smart Start is designed to welcome and equip students with no previous college experience to be successful in their first semester and beyond.
Smart Restart – for Returning MWCC & Transfer students: Smart Restart is tailored to meet the needs of students who have attended college in the past, but are now continuing their education at MWCC.
Guest Students – If you are a Guest Student (a student with prior college experience AND not seeking to obtain a degree from MWCC), please see our Guest Student Page for your options.
We offer Smart Starts at all of our campuses. You may register for classes on any campus, including online classes, at any Smart Start. To register for Smart Start on the Leominster campus, please call 978-630-9812 or email email@example.com.
To be ready to attend Smart Start, all students must:
- Apply and be accepted to the college;
- If you have questions about your Admissions status please contact the Admissions Office.
- Take the Accuplacer Placement Test or have prior college transcripts showing successful completion of English and mathematics.
- Need to schedule a placement test? Sign up here.
- Have prior college transcripts? Please bring an unofficial copy with you when you arrive and/or send official copies to the MWCC Records Office at 444 Green St, Gardner MA 01440.