Academic Advising at MWCC is an intentional teaching and learning collaboration between faculty, student and advisors focused on empowering students to articulate and achieve their goals, while cultivating individual growth.
- Student Success: If you’re looking to improve your student skills (study habits, time management, organization) or learn how to plan out your education, this is the place for you.
- Program of Study: MWCC is a liberal arts school, which means not all courses you take are specific to your intended career. Make sure you take all the right steps by exploring this area of our website.
- Career: If you’re having trouble fine tuning which major is right for you or need assistance preparing your resume or applying for a job, we’re here to help.
- Financial Literacy: Attending school isn’t free, but there’s dozens of resources available to you that are. Learn more about applying for the FAFSA, researching scholarships, and managing your money right here.
- Transfer: Transfer advising is offered for students who want to continue their education beyond MWCC. Get all the facts and details here.
- Resources: There’s so much technology right at your fingertips! Tips about using iConnect and DegreeWorks, information on how to register for courses online, and so much more is just a click away.
Need help right now? Call us at 978-630-9109, drop by room 116 on the Gardner campus, or attend one of our workshops.