Mount Wachusett Community College has transfer agreements with some four-year institutions which allow you to earn your associate degree at MWCC, take approximately 30 additional credits at MWCC post-graduation, and transfer your coursework to your choice of one of our partner 3 Plus ONE bachelor degree programs. For more information on admission requirements, programs of study and more, please click on the link of the institution on the left of this page.
- Bellevue University, Bellevue, Nebraska (all majors)
- Charter Oak State College, New Britain, Connecticut (all majors)
- Elms College, Springfield, MA (Nursing and Human Services majors)
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Worcester, Massachusetts (Nursing majors)
- Nichols College, Dudley, Massachusetts (Business majors)
- Regis College, Weston, Massachusetts (Nursing majors)
The four-year colleges have carefully looked at MWCC’s academic programs and determined how MWCC courses best fit into their programs. You will be advised to register for specific courses in order to complete the 3 Plus ONE degree requirements.
Here is one example of how 3 Plus ONE works:
- While enrolled in your last semester at MWCC, prior to completing graduation requirements, you are eligible to apply to the 4-year institution’s specific program. You will select your 30 remaining credits from a prescribed group of MWCC courses, all at MWCC’s low cost!
- Upon completion of the additional 30 credits from MWCC courses, you may register for the remaining 30-45 credits to earn your bachelor degree. The tuition and fees charged are those of the 4-year institution.
- Some 3 Plus ONE agreements give you the option to take the final 30-45 credits of the bachelor degree at the four-year college/university campus, at an MWCC off-campus site, or online. Flexibility is built into the 3 Plus ONE concept.
For more information about 3 Plus ONE, please contact the Advising Center at 978-630-9109 or email@example.com and request an appointment with our Transfer Counselor.
Also, be sure to check out our campus visit page to see if any of the schools you’re interested in are visiting the Gardner campus soon!