The ability to finance your life and education at the same time is not easy. You have to balance tuition and books, transportation, rent or mortgage, utilities, groceries, and so much more. Don’t get overwhelmed, get educated! Feeling like you don’t know where to start? We designed a series of Advising Workshops to help!
Learn much more about finances in one of our online financial literacy workshops. Online workshops include:
- Understanding Financial Aid (learn how to understand your financial aid package and how to stay in good standing so you can continue to receive it). Click here to complete the workshop!
- SAP Warning (did you get notified that you are on warning for your GPA, pace, or timeframe? Complete this workshop to learn what that means and how to fix it)
For general information:
- Make sure to visit the Financial Aid section of our site to learn about the FAFSA, scholarship opportunities, and payment options.
- Check out SALT for articles, tips, phone apps, and info about all things money- including managing loans and creating a budget.
- Be sure you understand the MWCC rules of Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to remain eligible for financial aid throughout your time here.
Questions? Contact us!