The 65,000 square foot facility houses a variety of fitness equipment for all fitness levels – making MWCC Fitness and Wellness Center your all-in-one gym.
- Recumbent Bikes
- Elliptical Machines
- Life Cycles
- Trixter bikes
- Adaptive motion trainers
- Rowing Machines
- Octane Lateral Elliptical
- Octane Elliptical
- Selectorized equipment
- Plate-loaded machines
- Free weight equipment (barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, plates, etc.)
- Medicine balls, steps, resistance tubing, plyo boxes, etc.
- TRX Mounts
- Peg Board
- Personal training available
- Gymnasium (Three multipurpose courts for basketball, volleyball, badminton, pickleball, etc.)
- Group fitness area
- Punching bags
- TRX Mounts
- Indoor playground
- 2 regulation racquetball courts (walk-in play unless courts are reserved)
- Separate area on the third floor for quiet, yoga classes
- Wide open space with shaded windows
- Mats, blankets, yoga bricks, and yoga mats
Pool schedule is available online or the front desk.
Lap Swimming: Typically two lanes available for members to swim during the regular pool operating hours (unless noted otherwise on schedule).
Open Swim: Open swimming for families and general use of the pool are available during all hours (except where noted otherwise on schedule).
The Peacock Stand up tanning system offers clean, efficient, quality tans in half the time of regular tanning beds.
- Available to all members who are participating in a program at the Fitness & Wellness Center
- Parents must remain in the building while they are using this service
- Children must be at least six months of age
- Parents may use this service for up to 1.5 hours at a time
- Available Monday-Friday 8:30–11:30AM & 4–8PM, Saturday: 8–11:45AM