Mount Wachusett Community College is pleased to assist our employers in meeting their employment needs, be it for full-time, part-time or temporary positions. Employers may draw from a talented pool of students pursuing Certificates and Associate Degrees, as well as students attending the college to update their current skills.
Employers choosing to take part in our college recruiting programs are asked to meet the following minimum guidelines:
- Provide us with a written statement/advertisement of their opportunities via email or fax outlining specifics of the job. (see online posting requirements)
- The rate of pay for all paid positions must meet the Massachusetts State minimum wage guidelines or the minimum wage guidelines for the state of hire.
- The compensation structure of paid positions must be disclosed in full.
- All employers and third party organizations choosing to utilize the career services offered by Mount Wachusett Community College must comply with EEOC guidelines.
- Cooperative Education/Internship positions must comply with the Federal FLSA.
Please refer to your area of interest on the menu at left.