Do any of these situations describe you?
- You have been stuck in the same dead-end job for too long and you need a way out.
- You are out of work and having trouble finding work because you need new skills.
- You have been thinking about training for a new job.
If these sound familiar, Mount Wachusett Community College can help! Through a Department of Labor grant, Mount Wachusett Community College is offering accelerated trainings that can help you get back to work quickly.
Credit Certificate Programs include:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (with additional Home Health Aid & Acute Care credentials)
- Office Assistant
- Information Technology Support
Non-Credit Certificate Programs include:
- Advanced Manufacturing
All trainings are Section 30 and Trade Approved for those collecting Unemployment Benefits.
Jumpstart your new career with our accelerated trainings and then Earn as You Learn!
All credits earned in these trainings can be applied to 1-year certificates or 2-year Associate Degrees. For more information on how education impacts earnings, see our “Why choose an accelerated training program?” page.
Massachusetts Community Colleges and Workforce Development Transformation Agenda (MCCWDTA) is 100% funded by a $20 million grant from the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment & Training Administration TAACCCT. Grant Agreement #TC-22505-11-60-A-25.