Complementary Health Care Program
The Complementary Health Care program offers an innovative opportunity to study complementary/holistic approaches to maintaining health and supporting recovery from injury or illness. This program orients students to Complementary Health Care theories, principles, and practices. Three flexible options are available, an associate of science degree, a concentration in Yoga, and a certificate.
What are the unique benefits of MWCC’s Complementary Health Care Programs?
- Highly skilled professional instructors
- Courses that award academic credit, certificates, and an associate degree
- Coordinated job experience opportunities at local medical offices, fitness centers, hospitals, wellness centers, and other community agencies
- Networking opportunities with professionals in the field
- Job placement assistance
What careers are available in Complementary Health Care?
Complementary Health Care Degree and Certificate graduates can obtain employment as massage therapists in:
- Fitness centers
- Wellness centers
- Retirement communities
- Doctor and chiropractic offices
- Assisted-living centers
- Yoga centers
- Group and individual practices
The certificate is also a way to enhance skills in one’s profession.