Training in Advanced Manufacturing (Devens)
Have you been job seeking and run out of options?
- Manufacturing accounts for nearly 25% of the entire payroll for North Central Massachusetts, employing over 14,000 people in the region.
- The demand for workers continues to grow as a result of new opportunities and an aging workforce.
- This training program has been vetted by industry and provides industry-recognized credentials to successful graduates.
Let us help you train for and land employment in a clean, high-demand, manufacturing occupation today!
Mount Wachusett Community College, Devens Campus, is offering training in Medical Device/Advanced Manufacturing. Programs provide students training in skills required for entry-level employment as technicians in manufacturing, validation,
quality control, documentation, process operations, and more.
If you are having trouble finding work because you need new skills and credentials, and are willing to demonstrate your desire to work—this may be the answer!
- Classes held at the Devens Campus.
- Accelerated format allows you to complete your credentials quickly.
- Entry-level positions in high demand employment, with demand expected to remain strong.
- Tutoring and job search support available.