Advanced Manufacturing Industrial Readiness Training (Devens)
Mount Wachusett Community College is offering a 6-week non-credit training program to prepare students for entry-level jobs in the advanced manufacturing industry. This program provides students with training in the following:
- Blueprint Reading
- Lean Manufacturing
- Quality Control and Inspection
- Six Sigma
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Supply Chain Management
- Soft skills
Earn industry recognized credentials including:
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- OSHA Safety Certificate
- Certificate of Completion
Let us help you train for and land employment in a clean, high-demand, manufacturing occupation today!
Did you know…?
- Manufacturing accounts for nearly 25% of the entire payroll for North Central Massachusetts, employing over 14,000 people in the region.
- The demand for workers continues to grow as a result of new opportunities and an aging workforce.
- This training program has been vetted by industry and provides industry-recognized credentials to successful graduates.