Advanced Manufacturing Industrial Readiness Training (Devens)
The Industry Readiness Training (IRT) Program is a short-term intensive non-credit training program developed with industry employers to prepare to prepare students for entry to mid-level jobs in the local, diverse advanced manufacturing industry.
- Basic Machines
- Measurement Techniques
- Electronic Measurement
- Lean/Six Sigma Intro
- Quality/Clean Room Process
- Blueprint Reading
- Work Keys
- Success Skills
- Excel Training
Earn industry recognized credentials including:
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- OSHA 10-Hour Safety Certificate
Let us help you train for and land employment in a clean, high-demand, manufacturing occupation today!
Did you know…?
- Manufacturing accounts for nearly 25% of the entire payroll for North Central Massachusetts, employing over 14,000 people in the region.
- The demand for workers continues to grow as a result of new opportunities and an aging workforce.
- This training program has been vetted by industry and provides industry-recognized credentials to successful graduates.