Online Non-Credit Courses
Online Training Courses at MWCC
Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, and a certificate of completion. All courses are only $125 unless otherwise noted and run for six weeks (with a two-week grace period at the end).
How to Get Started:
- Visit our Online Instruction Center: www.ed2go.com/mwcc
- Select your course and then scroll down the page to click on the “Enroll Now” button and follow the instructions to enroll. You will be provided the opportunity to choose the name and password you will use to access your course. The last step of the enrollment process will be orientation, during which you will learn important information about your course.
- Contact MWCC enrollment services at (978) 630-9284 to register and then pay for the course by credit card by going to https://iconnect.mwcc.edu/web/mycampus/payments. (Please note that you will need your student ID to make the payment.)
- When your course starts, go to the Course Log-in Page. To begin your studies, simply log in with the name and password you selected during orientation.
All courses require Internet access, email, and the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser. Some courses may have additional requirements. Please visit the Online Instruction Center for more information.
For more information, call Denise Whitney at the Division of Lifelong Learning & Workforce Development
(978) 630-9124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course fee: $125 unless otherwise noted on the course page.
1. Accounting Fundamentals I & II
2. Creating Web Pages
3. A to Z Grant Writing
4. Speed Spanish
5. Introduction to SQL
6. Project Management Fundamentals
7. Introduction to Microsoft Word 2010
8. Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010
9. Introduction to QuickBooks 2010
10. Introduction to CSS and XHTML
11. Introduction to Java Programming
12. Introduction to PHP and MySQL
13. Effective Business Writing
14. Computer Skills for the Workplace
15. Introduction to Photoshop CS5
16. Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
17. Introduction to Dreamweaver CS5
18. Administrative Assistant Fundamentals
19. Become a Veterinary Assistant
20. Discover Digital Photography