Ed2Go Online Learning
Take a class on your own terms! Classes starting as low as $85.
All courses run for six weeks (with a 10-day grace period at the end.)
We now offer more than 300 online courses that you can take on your own time and from the comfort and convenience of your home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Participate in our lively discussion areas. Ask our patient and helpful instructors as many questions as you want, whenever the mood strikes you.
How to Get Started:
- Visit our Online Instruction Center: www.ed2go.com/mwcc
- Click the Courses link, choose the department and course title you are interested in and select the Enroll Now button. Follow the instructions to enroll in your course. Here you will enter your e-mail and choose a password that will grant you access to the Classroom.
- MWCC will then register you in our system and send you a confirmation email with information on how to pay for your ed2go class. After payment is made you will be verified and information will be sent to you by Ed2go.
- When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the Classroom link. To begin your studies, simply log in with your e-mail and the password you selected during enrollment.
Hot Ed2Go Courses:
- Introductionduction to SQL
- Speed Spanish
- Beginning Writer’s Workshop
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Creating Mobile Apps with HTML5
- Introductionduction to Java Programming
- PMP ® Certification Prep 1
- GRE Preparation – Part 1 (Verbal and Analytical)
- GRE Preparation – Part 2 (Quantitative)
- Real Estate Investing
- Get Assertive!
- Basic CompTIA A+ Certification Prep
All courses require Internet access, E-mail, Microsoft Internet Explorer, or Firefox web browsers. Some courses may have additional requirements.
For more information, call Denise Whitney at the Division of Lifelong Learning & Workforce Development
978-630-9124 or email email@example.com
To register visit: ed2go.com/mwcc