Internships and Co-ops
Internships and co-ops afford you the opportunity to…
- Apply the knowledge gained in the classroom to real life situations
- Receive guidance and feedback during the internship co-op period
- Develop additional knowledge and skills
- Establish desirable work habits, attitudes, and communication skills
- Confirm career and academic choices
- Network with professionals in the field
- Increase marketability upon graduation
- Earn academic credit while learning
- Work with diverse populations
Internships at MWCC are part of academic courses. To participate in an internship, you must enroll in a course that includes an internship. Login to iConnect to find and register for an internship course in your major… and then search for the internship opportunity that best suits you.
Internship forms and resources are housed in Blackboard and are available to you after you register for an MWCC course that includes an internship.