DEADLINE: February 1, 2017
The Massachusetts Office of Student Financial Assistance has announced the availability of a new Massachusetts High Demand Scholarship Program.
Who Is Eligible?
- complete the online scholarship application
- be enrolled in a designated high need STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) program of study at Mount Wachusett Community College
- File the current year 2016-2017 FAFSA (if not already completed)
- not have earned a prior bachelor’s degree
- be a Massachusetts resident and a US citizen or eligible non-citizen for at least one year prior to the start of the academic year
- be eligible under Title IV and not in default of a state or federal student loan, or owe a refund on any federal or state aidsubmit official copies of the college transcripts with your Fall 2016 semester grades to:
MASS High Demand Scholarship
Massachusetts Office of Student Financial Assistance
454 Broadway, Suite 200
Revere, MA 02151
Subject to available funds, scholarships will be awarded based on institution and enrollment status as follows:Community College
- Up to $2,000 per semester – Full-time enrollment (12 credits or more)
- Up to $1,000 per semester – Part-time enrollment (6-11 credits)
Applications and Transcripts are due by the February 1, 2017 deadline
- Create a new 2016-2017 MHDS Account to begin your application process.
- After you have created an account, you can use the Login link here to complete, view and print your completed application.