- You must be 16 years of age to use the sauna
- Ages 14-16 may use when with a parent is present in the sauna with them
- Under 14 years of age may not use the sauna under any conditions
- No nude use of the sauna, must have bathing suit, shorts, shirts etc.
- Please sit on towel when in sauna
- No food or drink is allowed in the sauna
- Cleansing shower must be taken by all who will use the pool, before entering the pool area.
- For your health and safety you should not use sauna for more than 10 minutes
- Monitoring your physical condition during use is essential
If you feel symptoms of overexposure such as lightheadedness, dizziness, increased heart rate, nausea or extreme fatigue, leave immediately and sit until your body temperature returns to normal. Should symptoms continue, seek assistance from the staff.
Individuals at high risk (pregnant women, individuals who take prescription medicine or use alcohol, and individuals with high and low blood pressure, diabetes or heart disease) should not use the sauna without prior medical consultation and permission from their doctor.