Summer swim lesson registration will begin on June 6th with lessons to start July 8th and 10th on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.
We are pleased to offer American Red Cross Swim Lessons at the Mount! The new Red Cross program offers 2 separate age groups to choose from.
- PreSchool Aquatics is appropriate for children ages 5 and younger. In this program there is a Parent/Child class, Parent/Tot class as well as 3 levels of swimming, Pre1, Pre2 and Pre3.
- The Learn-To-Swim program is appropriate for children ages 6 and above. The Red Cross offers 6 levels of swimming abilities, Levels 1 – 6.
If you are unsure which level your child belongs in, please feel free to contact us for a swimming evaluation.
American Red Cross Swimming
PreSchool Aquatics: (appropriate for children ages 6 months to 5 years of age. Swimmers are usually ready for Pre1 thru Pre3 near 4 years of age.)
- Parent/Child Class (ages 6 months to 18 months)
- Parent/Tot class (ages 18 months to 36 months)
- Please note that at least 1 parent my accompany the child into the pool for the above 2 classes
- Preschool 1
- Preschool 2
- Preschool 2
Learn-To-Swim Program: (appropriate for children ages 6 years of age or older)
- Level 1 – Introduction to Water Skills
- Level 2 – Fundamental Aquatic Skills
- Level 3 – Stroke Development
- Level 4 – Stroke Improvement
- Level 5 – Stroke Refinement
- Level 6 – Swimming and Skill Proficiency
Private / Semi-Private Swim Lessons / Adult Lessons
Please complete the below request for private lesson form and return to the front desk.