Spring 2017 swim lessons
At this time, spring 2017 swim lesson registration is closed and we are unable to accept any more waiting list swimmers.
Summer 2017 Swim Lessons
Summer 2017 swim lesson availability will be determined in the next month based upon staff availability. If there is a summer swim lesson session, that information will be rolled out after memorial day and contain registration information. If a session is rolled out for the summer, lessons will not begin until after July 4th.
Be sure to print a swim lesson handbook for lesson and parent information
We are pleased to offer American Red Cross Swim Lessons at the Mount! The new Red Cross program offers 2 separate age groups to choose from.
- Pre-school Aquatics is appropriate for children ages 5 and younger. In this program there is a Parent/Child class, Parent/Tot class as well as 3 levels of swimming, Pre1, Pre2 and Pre3.
- The Learn-To-Swim program is appropriate for children ages 6 and above. The Red Cross offers 6 levels of swimming abilities, Levels 1 – 6.
If you are unsure which level your child belongs in, please feel free to contact us for a swimming evaluation.
American Red Cross Swimming
Pre-school Aquatics: (appropriate for children ages 6 months to 5 years of age. Swimmers are usually ready for Pre1 thru Pre3 near 4 years of age.)
- Parent/Child Class (ages 6 months to 18 months)
- Parent/Tot class (ages 18 months to 36 months)
- Please note that at least 1 parent my accompany the child into the pool for the above 2 classes
- Preschool 1
- Preschool 2
- Preschool 2
Learn-To-Swim Program: (appropriate for children ages 6 years of age or older)
- Level 1 – Introduction to Water Skills
- Level 2 – Fundamental Aquatic Skills
- Level 3 – Stroke Development
- Level 4 – Stroke Improvement
- Level 5 – Stroke Refinement
- Level 6 – Swimming and Skill Proficiency