The center houses a multi-purpose area that consists of 3 full size basketball courts which can also be used for volleyball, badminton, tennis etc. It also has a 200-meter walking/running track around the courts. There is a 6 lane, 25-yard pool with sauna. There are men’s and women’s locker rooms with hot and cold showers and individual lockers for daily use. There are 2 regulation racquetball courts. There is a fully equipped weight area with a sizable collection of free weights; various plate-loaded pieces complimented by a full circuit of selectorized equipment. Our cardiac equipment includes stairmasters, lifecycles, treadmills, recumbent and upright bikes, versa climbers, 2 rowing machines, arc trainers, adaptive motion trainers, trixter bikes and elliptical trainers.
- Recumbent Bikes
- Elliptical Machines
- Life Cycles
- Trixter bikes
- Adaptive motion trainers
- Multipurpose Gymnasium
Three multipurpose courts for golf, basketball, volleyball, badminton, tennis etc.
- 200 meter gymnasium running track
- Indoor playground
- Available to all members who are participating in a program at the Fitness & Wellness Center.
- Parents must remain in the building while they are using this service.
- Children must be at least six months of age.
- Parents may use this service for up to 1.5 hours at a time.
- Cardiovascular workout
- Fun to play
- Walk-in play unless court is reserved
- Reservation made up to one day in advance
The pool is open from 5:30 am – 8:45 pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; from 7:45am – 8:45 pm on Wednesdays; from 7:30 am – 3:30 pm on Saturday; and 7:30 am – 2:30pm on Sunday. Pool schedules are available at the front desk.
There are usually two lanes available for our members to swim during the regular pool operating hours except during times which indicate NO lap swimming on the current pool schedule.
Open swimming for families and general use of the pool are available during all hours except during times which indicate NO open swim on the current pool schedule.
Selectorized, Plate Loaded, and Free Weight Equipment
- Over 25 specialized separate machines available for all muscle groups and fitness levels
- Machines by Body Master, Nautilus, Cybex, Precor, Stairmaster, Body Solid
- Mirrored walls, rubber floors, sit-up benches, mats, medicine balls, steps, resistance tubing etc.
- Personal Training Available
The Peacock Stand up tanning system offers clean, efficient, quality tans in half the time of regular tanning beds.