YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD
If you are a registered student, you must activate your account in order to obtain your unique username and password. Passwords are randomly generated and are case-sensitive. They cannot be customized.
ALL students must fill out the Account Activation form to generate a new username and password.
- Go to iConnect
- Click the “Activate your Account“ link on the right
- You will need your student identification number (available from the Student Records Department). Fill out the Account Activation form according to directions.
- If successful, you will be given a username and a randomly-generated alpha/numeric password.Please note: Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive! Your username will be in lower case and your password will be in uppercase (with or without numbers). Usernames and passwords are randomly generated and cannot be changed by you personally. Please store this information in a secure place.
These new credentials will give you access to MWCC computers, access to MWCC’s Student Wireless network (via your own laptop), and iConnect (E-mail, WebConnect, Blackboard are all available via single sign on).
Account Information Retrieval
If you have already activated your account but forgot your credentials, or wish to create a new randomly generated password, click the “Account Access Issues” button on the right.
- Go to iConnect
- Click on “Forgot Password” on the right. Follow the directions carefully.
- If you just need to remember your password, click “Submit” button at bottom of page.
- If you need a new password, check the “Generate a New Password” box and then hit Submit.
- Please note: If you change your password, it will take Blackboard 2 – 3 hours to update its records.