The Mount Wachusett Community College self-service information system is available to students through the WebConnect system. Student email accounts have also been provided for all students. Access is available to you once you have been accepted to the college.
Activating Your WebConnect Account and Student Email:
Required items: Student ID: Your Student Id can be found on your MWCC Student ID card, your tuition bill or by calling MWCC helpdesk at 866-520-7129.
- To get your unique MWCC student username and password, click on the “Activate Your Account” button here on the right or visit iconnect.mwcc.edu.
- You will be required to choose a secret question and provide an answer during the activation process. Please be sure to choose something you will remember. The question and answer will be used to confirm your identity when communicating with MWCC by telephone.
- At the end of the account activation process your username and password will be displayed. This will be your login and password for iConnect which will give you access to Blackboard, WebConnect, Student email, MWCC Computers, and the MWCC Wireless Network. If you need to write down your username and password, please be sure to keep them in a secure location.
- If for any reason your account activation is unsuccessful please contact the Help Desk at 978-630-9378 for assistance. MWCC may not have your current information on file.
- If at any point after activating your account you do not remember your username and/or password please go to iconnect.mwcc.edu. Click on the “Account Access Issues” link or the button on the right.
- Wireless Internet Access is available to students in most areas of the Gardner campus, as well as the Devens and Leominster campuses. To use the wireless, simply choose the “Student Wireless” network. (You may need to accept a security certificate.) Your user name and password are the same as what you use for iConnect. If you experience issues accessing the Student Wireless network, please bring your student ID and laptop to the IT Helpdesk, Room 078 (lower level of library, Gardner campus).
Registering Using WebConnect:
- At the Main Menu for WebConnect. Click on the “Student and Financial Aid” tab the options will include Registration (to register/get class schedule), Student Records (grades/transcript), and Financial Aid.
- From the “Student and Financial Aid” page, click on the “Registration” link to get to the registration menu.
- Select the term from the drop down box. Click submit.
- Click on the “Add or Drop Classes” link. Enter the CRN numbers of the courses you have selected. If you click on the “Add to Worksheet” button, the course will be transmitted to your registration form, BUT NOT ADDED to your course schedule officially. Once you have entered all of the CRNs, click on the “Submit Changes” button to complete your registration.
- If you would like to plan your schedule on-line, click on “Look-up Classes” from the Registration menu. By first choosing a subject area in the first section, you may then search by any other variables (e.g. course number, campus, instructor, days, etc . . . ) When you have entered all of your variables, click on the “Class Search” button to obtain your search results. To register for any of the courses in your search, click on the box in the left hand column next to the course or courses you have selected. Click on the “Register” button to add a course or courses to your schedule.
- Your confirmed course enrollment will appear after you have clicked on the “Register” button. If there are errors with your schedule, they will appear below your schedule with a red “Registration Errors” button. The course(s) appearing in the error section are NOT part of your schedule. A link at the bottom of the page gives an Error Message Explanation describing each of the possible error.
- To add additional courses to your schedule, you may continue to add classes in the lower section of the page or to complete another search, click on the “Class Search” button.
- Once you have selected all of your courses in the term for which you are registering, click on the link at the bottom of the page to “Registration Fee Assessment.” A summary of the charges for this semester will appear.
Printing/Viewing Your Schedule:
You can print and/or view your schedule by following the links below:
- Log onto iConnect iconnect.mwcc.edu
- Click the WebConnect icon
- Select the Student and Financial Aid tab
- Click the Registration menu link.
- “Week at a Glance”
You can print and view your semester grade report or an unofficial copy of your full transcript by following the links below:
- Log onto iConnect iconnect.mwcc.edu
- Click the WebConnect icon OR click the Student Summary tab in iConnect
- From WebConnect, select the Student and Financial Aid tab
- Click on Student Records
- To review the final grades for the past semester, click on the Final Grades link. From the drop down box, select the term you wish to review. Click the Display Grades box.
- To review your entire Academic Transcript, click the Academic Transcript
To request an official transcript click, the Request Printed Transcript link at the bottom of the Acadamic Transcript Options page.
Where can I call for help?
Contact the help desk for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-520-7129. You can access WebConnect from any location where you have Internet access. Open access computers are located in the lower level of the MWCC library and in the Advising and Counseling Center.