|Library/ASC Home||Find Books & more||Find Articles||Research Help||Tutoring/ASC|
The Academic Support Center provides FREE tutoring to MWCC students who desire assistance with their MWCC coursework. We are located in the Library, Room 128 at the Gardner Campus, and in the Leominster Student Success Center, Room 123 at the Leominster Campus.
IN PERSON TUTORING
- Spring 2016 Writing and Math Hours
- Spring 2016 Writing and Math Schedule
- Spring 2016 Accounting, Biology, Chemistry Sign-up/Show-up Schedule
MATH tutors provide help in all mathematics from arithmetic to calculus and statistics, as well as assistance with mathematical concepts in business, nursing, and natural and social science courses.
Here is the Spring 2016 Math only schedule which shows levels of Calculus proficiency.
WRITING tutors help students apply the basic principles of composition, editing skills, and revision of writing projects in ALL courses.
- eTutoring for the Spring 2016 semester will run from January 25th – May 6th.
- Professional local tutors are available for live chat through eTutoring for help with Math, Accounting, Statistics, Biology, A&P, and Chemistry.
- NEW to eTutoring : Psychology and Sociology
- For Writing assistance, upload your paper 24/7. A Professional local tutor will review and return your paper with comments and suggestions.
- Look for the eTutoring link on iConnect.
- ** eTutoring offers MANY helpful Resources – See the Resources tab once you are logged in **
- Weekly Schedule for eTutoring
- How to Use eTutoring (pdf)
- Student Demo of eTutoring
TUTORING BY APPOINTMENT
For help in other academic subjects, call us at 978-630-9333. Tutors meet with students by appointment, at the Gardner campus.
OTHER ONLINE HELP
- Need a guidebook for a TI calculator? Manuals from Texas Instruments in several languages.
- MLA & APA Citation Help: Includes APA & MLA sample papers and citation games.
- Research Basics
ACADEMIC SUPPORT CENTER STAFF
|Alyssa Stevens||Appointments, Scheduling, Hiring||978-630-9333|