|Library/ASC Home||Find Books & more||Find Articles||Research Help||Tutoring/ASC|
WALK-IN TUTORING for MATH & WRITING
- Spring Semester (beginning March 23) Gardner Campus Tutoring Hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Friday – 10:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Spring Semester (beginning March 23) Leominster Campus Tutoring Hours:
- Monday & Tuesday – 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday & Thursday – 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Friday (MATH ONLY) – 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
WALK-IN TUTORING for ACCOUNTING, BIOLOGY & CHEMISTRY
WALK-IN TUTORING FOR HISTORY & POLITICAL SCIENCE (Gardner)
- Monday & Wednesday – 11:00 am to 12:15 pm
- Tuesday & Thursday – 12:30 to 1:30 pm AND 1:45 to 3:00 pm
Sign-up/Show-up Tutoring for BIO 205, 204, 199 and 113 available on Thursdays from 4 – 5:30pm in Gardner.
Sign-up/Show-up Tutoring for CLS 105: Intro to Clinical Lab Science II is available on Mondays from 10:45am – 12:45pm in Gardner.
Please call 978-630-9333 by 3pm the day before to sign-up. (By 3pm on Friday for Monday assistance).
Professional tutors are available 7 days a week through eTutoring for help with math, accounting, statistics, biology, A&P, chemistry, and writing. Look for the eTutoring link on iConnect.
TUTORING BY APPOINTMENT
For help in most other academic subjects, we match students with qualified tutors and coordinate study groups. Tutors meet with students by appointment at mutually convenient times. For more information or to make an appointment for subject tutoring at the Gardner campus, call us at 978-630-9333.
*Our MATH tutors provide help in all mathematics from arithmetic to calculus and statistics, as well as assistance with mathematical concepts in business, and natural and social science courses. Our WRITING tutors help students apply the basic principles of composition, editing skills, and revision of writing projects in ALL courses.
OTHER ONLINE HELP
- Need a guidebook for a TI calculator? Manuals from Texas Instruments in several languages.
- MLA & APA Citation Help: Includes APA & MLA sample papers and citation games.
- Research Basics
- How to Create an Annotated Bibliography
ACADEMIC SUPPORT CENTER STAFF
|Alyssa Stevens||Administrative Assistant||978-630-9333|
|In Sook Manseau||Adaptive/Library Lab Specialist||978-630-9538|