|Library/ASC Home||Find Books & more||Find Articles||Research Help||Tutoring/ASC|
WALK-IN TUTORING for MATH & WRITING
- Spring Semester (beginning Jan. 20) Gardner Campus Tutoring Hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 8 am to 6 pm
- Friday – 9 am to 3 pm
- Spring Semester (beginning Jan. 20) Leominster Campus Tutoring Hours:
- Monday & Tuesday – 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday & Thursday – 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
WALK-IN TUTORING for ACCOUNTING, BIOLOGY & CHEMISTRY
WALK-IN TUTORING FOR HISTORY & POLITICAL SCIENCE
- Monday & Wednesday – 11:00 to 12:15 pm
- Tuesday & Thursday – 12:30 to 1:30 pm AND 1:45 to 3:00 pm
Professional tutors are available 7 days a week through eTutoring for help with math, accounting, statistics, biology, A&P, chemistry, and writing. Look for the eTutoring link on iConnect.
TUTORING BY APPOINTMENT
For help in most other academic subjects, we match students with qualified tutors and coordinate study groups. Tutors meet with students by appointment at mutually convenient times. For more information or to make an appointment for subject tutoring at the Gardner campus, call us at 978-630-9333.
*Our MATH tutors provide help in all mathematics from arithmetic to calculus and statistics, as well as assistance with mathematical concepts in business, and natural and social science courses. Our WRITING tutors help students apply the basic principles of composition, editing skills, and revision of writing projects in ALL courses.
OTHER ONLINE HELP
- Need a guidebook for a TI calculator? Manuals from Texas Instruments in several languages.
- MLA & APA Citation Help: Includes APA & MLA sample papers and citation games.
- Research Basics
- How to Create an Annotated Bibliography
ACADEMIC SUPPORT CENTER STAFF
|Alyssa Stevens||Administrative Assistant||978-630-9333|
|In Sook Manseau||Adaptive/Library Lab Specialist||978-630-9538|