|Library/ASC Home||Find Books & more||Find Articles||Research Help||Tutoring/ASC|
IN PERSON TUTORING
- Writing & Math Tutoring: June 22 – July 10
- Writing & Math Tutoring: July 13 – August 21
- Accounting, Biology, & Chemistry Tutoring: June 29 – August 21
eTutoring will be available to MWCC students starting June 1 through August 14.
** eTutoring will NOT be available on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 beginning at 6 am and continuing until approximately 12 noon. **
Professional tutors are available 7 days a week through eTutoring for help with math, accounting, statistics, biology, A&P, chemistry, and writing. Look for the eTutoring link on iConnect.
TUTORING BY APPOINTMENT
For help in most other academic subjects, we match students with qualified tutors and coordinate study groups. Tutors meet with students by appointment at mutually convenient times. For more information or to make an appointment for subject tutoring at the Gardner campus, call us at 978-630-9333.
*Our MATH tutors provide help in all mathematics from arithmetic to calculus and statistics, as well as assistance with mathematical concepts in business, nursing, and natural and social science courses.
- Calculus I and II proficient – Louis A., Charles G., Ed K., James O.
- Calculus I – III proficient – Steve H., Nicholas K., Rita L., Peter O.
*Our WRITING tutors help students apply the basic principles of composition, editing skills, and revision of writing projects in ALL courses.
OTHER ONLINE HELP
- Need a guidebook for a TI calculator? Manuals from Texas Instruments in several languages.
- MLA & APA Citation Help: Includes APA & MLA sample papers and citation games.
- Research Basics
- How to Create an Annotated Bibliography
ACADEMIC SUPPORT CENTER STAFF
|Alyssa Stevens||Administrative Assistant||978-630-9333|
|In Sook Manseau||Adaptive/Library Lab Specialist||978-630-9538|