|Library/ASC Home||Find Books & more||Find Articles||Research Help||Tutoring/ASC|
EasyBib is an online citation and bibliography creation tool. MWCC subscribes to EasyBib’s premium services, which include citations and references in both MLA and APA styles, virtual notecards, dynamic outlining, and no ads! BASIC EASYBIB INSTRUCTIONS.
- Create an EasyBib account
Be careful! You must still proof the results of EasyBib and check it for correct APA or MLA style. If you have difficulty logging in, you may contact EasyBib support.
- Log into EasyBib USE THIS LINK AFTER YOU HAVE CREATED AN ACCOUNT!
- Off-Campus Login: You will need your library card number.
- You may safely ignore messages that the connection is not secure and choose CONTINUE.
- Tutorial Video for Accessing Library Databases (and EasyBib) from Home.
- The Academic Support Center provides FREE TUTORING for students who desire assistance with their coursework. Writing tutors help students apply the basic principles of composition, editing, and revision of writing projects in all courses. Many students rely on writing tutors for help citing their sources and creating a perfect bibliography.
- EASYBIB TIPS AND TRICKS: NEED HELP? See a writing tutor in the Academic Support Center.
- EasyBib Tutorial Video: In just a few minutes, you’ll see how EasyBib can help you and save you time, too. You can even take notes and organize them into an outline using EasyBib!
- Create an Annotated Bibliography using EasyBib (written instructions)
- Export Citations from EBSCO into EasyBib (pdf)
- Using EasyBib to Take Notes (video)