|Library/ASC Home||Find Books & more||Find Articles||Research Help||Tutoring/ASC|
- ASK A LIBRARIAN
Working with a reference librarian is the key to success for your research project. We are friendly and helpful–just ask!
- AT THE CIRCULATION DESK
A quick overview of what happens at the Library circulation desk and how to contact us.
- BORROWING/CIRCULATION SERVICES
If we don’t have it, we can get it for you! In addition to our collection of 50,000 items, we are part of a state-wide network of libraries. Here’s how to request an item from another library:
- Find the item in the catalog (Click Find Books & more on the gold menu bar on every page of the library web site)
- Open the record by clicking on the title
- Check that the item status is Available and requestable (not a reference item)
- Click Place Hold at the top right of the screen
- Enter your library barcode number and PIN or password (default is your last name in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS)
When the item arrives in approximately 5-7 business days, you will receive an email at your MWCC email account. You will then have one week to pick up the item.
- COMPUTER LABS
We have two open computer labs with a total of 33 computers networked to printers which take change and dollar bills or print cards. Printing costs 10 cents per page. Headphones are available for loan at the circulation desk on the main level. There is a scanner available for student use, and all computers have flash drive ports and DVD/CD drives. The computer labs are open during regular library hours and lab assistants are available to help with any questions students might have (email, Blackboard, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).