Communications & Publications
MWCC publishes major catalogs and schedules in print or on the website in PDF format and some in HTML. Publications are put on the website as they become available. To request printed versions of current publications, contact the Admissions Office (978) 630-9110 or email: email@example.com. The college publishes this information as a convenience and source of information and reserves the right to add, revise, or withdraw courses and programs at its discretion.PDFs require viewer software such as Adobe Acrobat Reader (a free download).
CareerFocus Magazine offers you the information you need to make decisions about your college and career path, while informing you about how MWCC can be a resource along the way. The magazine offers articles on growing fields, industry trends, career resources, finances, transfer information, student services and more. The magazine was published three times per year through Spring 2013.
- CareerFocus Spring 2013 Issue
- CareerFocus Fall 2012 Issue
- CareerFocus Spring 2012 Issue
- CareerFocus Fall 2011 Issue
Noncredit courses provide educational, social, cultural, and vocational programs to adults and children. MWCC strives to provide high-quality classes at reasonable costs. View upcoming noncredit courses.
- Summer 2014 Noncredit Brochure (PDF)
- Spring 2014 Noncredit Brochure (PDF)
- Fall 2013 Noncredit Brochure (PDF)
MWCC Search Piece
A general overview of Mount Wachusett Community College.
College Catalog & Student Handbook
The college catalog includes comprehensive information about MWCC and its programs and policies. It is published in April preceding the academic year.
Previous catalogs available:
- 2012-2013 College Catalog – Interactive Version | PDF | Web
- 2011-2012 College Catalog – Interactive Version | PDF
- 2010-2011 College Catalog – Interactive Version | PDF
- 2009-2010 College Catalog – Interactive Version | PDF
- 2008-2009 College Catalog – Interactive Version | PDF
- 2007-2008 College Catalog PDF
- 2006-2007 College Catalog PDF
- 2005-06 College Catalog & Student Handbook PDF
Degree & Certificate Program Information
Visit the academic section of the website for additional academic program information, including printable information sheets, and available department pages.
- Art, Design, Theatre & Media
- Education General Studies, and Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Health Science
- Public Safety & Human Services
- Science & Technology
- Non-Traditional Pathways to Academic Success
Traditional Age Student View Book
Adult Student View Book
- 2013 President’s Report (PDF)
- 2012 President’s Report (PDF)
- 2011 President’s Report (PDF)
- 2010 President’s Report (PDF)
- 2009 President’s Regional Impact Report (PDF)
- 2008 President’s Report (PDF)
- 2007 President’s Report (PDF)
- 2006 President’s Report (PDF)
Four Year Strategic Plan
- MWCC Four Year Strategic Plan- MWCC Moving Forward – Optimize, Innovate, Achieve Balance (FY2011-FY2014) (PDF)
MWCC Social Media Guidelines
Social media provides MWCC’s employees, students, alumni and others an opportunity to interact online to exchange thoughts, ideas and experiences through discussions, postings, photos and videos. These guidelines address the use of Facebook, blogs, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, LinkdIn and other social networking sites and tools used by MWCC, its employees, and student and alumni groups affiliated with the college while performing their duties.
MWCC’s Cable Channel 9
Check out MWCC’s own cable channel, which broadcasts on Channel 9 in the Gardner area. Special events are broadcasted live, including commencement, nurse pinnings, and the Gardner Rotary Auction. At other times, you can view the Annenberg Channel, a free satellite channel for schools, colleges, libraries, public broadcasting stations, public access channels, and other community agencies. It is presented 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and airs an extraordinary range of teacher professional development and instructional programs funded by Annenberg Media. Go to: www.mwcc.edu/livetv