10th Annual Summer Leadership Camp
A Special Invitation to New MWCC StudentsAugust 19 – 20, 2014 │ 8 AM – 4 PM
START COLLEGE AT THE TOP
- Get a jump start on your first semester
- Learn about leadership opportunities
- Meet other new students
- Get to know college resources and staff
- Develop new leadership skills
- Get the most out of your college experience
- Get important tips on academic success
- Learn about Civic Engagement
- HAVE FUN!
Deadline for registration is July 25, 2014
For more information call Greg Clement, Associate Dean of Students, at 978-630-9252
A $10.00 Registration Fee is also required to be mailed. Please see instructions below.
Please be sure to indicate your first and last name when sending your $10.oo registration fee. Make checks payable to MWCC.
Mail registration fee with first and last name indicated to:MWCC Student Life ATTN: Sarah Savoie 444 Green Street Gardner, MA 01440
*If you have a disability and may require accommodations to participate fully in the program, please contact the Coordinator of Disability Services to discuss your specific needs. In some cases, a two week notice may be necessary. Coordinator of Disability Services 978-630-9120*