Transfer Fair Tips
MWCC Transfer Fair
Note: Bring unofficial transcripts to the transfer fair. You can print them off of WebConnect, or go to the Advising Center, Room 116 for help.
- Introduce yourself to the transfer/admissions representatives
- Let the reps know what major/program is of interest to you
- This is a good time to provide them with your unofficial transcript
- Suggested questions:
- Do you have any transfer agreements (articulations, compacts, partnerships, etc.) with MWCC?
- Massachusetts colleges and universities: What is MassTransfer?
- What is the cost of tuition and fees?
- What scholarships are available?
- What are the benefits of earning an associate degree at MWCC before transferring?
- What credits will transfer over?
- Is housing available?
- Do you have “quiet” dorms?
- Do you have housing for older returning students?
- Do you have family housing?
- Does financial aid pay for off-campus apartments?