Visions Leaders – Keys to Success
If someone offered you the keys to success, which you could use to unlock the door to your own vision of a successful future, what would you do?
The Visions Program invites you to:
- Join a small team of motivated students, who meet regularly over lunch throughout the semester.
- Develop skills that will be useful to you no matter what your future plans include.
- Learn about seven keys to success through discussion and activities.
- Define your goals and make steps toward a positive future.
- Develop new skills and perspectives through interactive discussions and activities.
- Commit to the Visions Leaders Program through active participation and enthusiasm.
If you can make these commitments and are interested in developing skills that will help you achieve success – this is the group for you!