The Visions Program is an educational opportunity TRIO program funded by the United States Department of Education. The Program helps participants (non-health science majors) persist in college through graduation and assists those who wish to transfer to a four-year institution.
Who can participate?
In accordance with TRIO eligibility requirements, the Visions Program provides support services to students:
- from families where neither parent has earned a four-year degree
- from limited-income backgrounds
- who have disabilities
Motivated students who meet at least one of the above criteria are strongly encouraged to apply.
What services does the Visions Program provide?
- Personal counseling
- Academic advising
- Career counseling
- Professional tutors
- Transfer counseling
- Services for students with learning disabilities
- Learning communities
- Annual awards ceremony and reception
- Cultural/recreational activities
- Student Leadership Program
- Monthly newsletter
- Tech center
- Highly motivated staff