As a Mount Wachusett Community College student, community member, or distance learning student, we would like you to be aware of our various Testing Services.
- CPT – College Placement Test (Accuplacer)
- ATI TEAS – Test of Essential Academic Skills (MWCC students ONLY)
- CLEP – College-Level Examination Program
- DSST – Dantes Subject Standardized Tests
- Pearson VUE
- Testing with Accommodations
- Proctoring Services
Testing in Gardner has moved temporarily to the lower level of the Library due to construction.
Tuesday evening testing is still in 128c.
Friends and family may not accompany students into the testing room. Anyone not testing, including parents and children, must wait outside Testing Services. Information about guest and visitor policies may be found here: http://catalog.mwcc.edu/studentresources/#text
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm, Tuesday 8am-8pm
Seating times may vary by test, click the links above for more details.
PHONE: 978-630-9244 or 978-630-9220