In-House & Accommodated Testing Services
For proctored and accommodated testing, please submit a request form.
- Please submit the form to request Testing Services, one for each student, per test.
- Exam materials may be delivered in-person to Testing Services (Rm. 128C), attached to the Web form, or sent by email to email@example.com.
- Testing Services must have both the request form and test from the Instructor before the student walks-in.
- Students testing with accommodations must schedule an appointment. Students will only be able to schedule if Testing Services has received a request from their Instructor. Appointments with accommodations will only be scheduled if Testing Services has received a request form from the Instructor. The Instructor must submit the test at least 5 hours ahead of the appointment. Tests that require conversion to audio format require 2 business days ahead of the appointment.
- Students are required to show photo ID to test.
Request Testing Services Online: Submit the Online Form
Download to send as an email attachment: Email Testing Request Form
Download copies to print: Print Testing Request Form
– Printed copies are available in Testing Services, room 128C.
Testing With Accommodations
Accommodation Policy for Students (updated 11.7.16)
Extended Time Chart – For testing accommodations with extended time