≡ Menu
  • All applications for tuition and fee reimbursement at a Massachusetts State College, University or Community Colleges must be submitted on-line and a “Certificate of Eligibility” will be issued to each Solder/Airman, upon verification of membership in good standing in the Massachusetts National Guard.


  • Each soldier must apply for a new “Certificate of Eligibility” for each semester.
    **The soldier must apply prior to the beginning of classes!**



  • JFHQ Education Office will review each application for verification of status to approve or deny the request of the “Certificate of Eligibility” for the required college credits. Soldiers responsible for printing the certificate and submitting a copy to their college Veterans Certifying Official.