Become an Instructor for MWCC
If you have teaching experience and skills, talents, or knowledge you would like to share, we want to hear from you. Apply online to the noncredit instructor pool at: http://jobs.mwcc.edu and follow the process below:
- Click on the Part-Time link/button.
- Scroll down to Instructors-Various Workforce Training Courses (Open Pool) link.
- To apply, click on the Apply to this job link.
- If you do not already have an account, click on the Create a new account link at the bottom.
- Submit cover letter, resume and three references (must be within a year of applying for a position)
- Please email to inform us that you have applied.
If you need any assistance in this process, please contact Kathy Boucher (email@example.com) in the Human Resource office at 978-630-9108.