What is Customized Training?
At MWCC you’ll work in partnership with professional training consultants to develop a program that meets the unique needs of your business and your work force. Our instructors combine a high level of expertise in their respective fields with practical experience in business and industry. They possess exceptional knowledge and outstanding teaching and facilitation skills to ensure the most effective learning experience. Programs will be arranged to suit your organization’s work schedule.
MWCC has delivered training at over 150 companies across the state. From a single, stand-alone training module for six people to certificate programs for 75, MWCC provides highly acclaimed corporate training tailored to specific learning objectives, goals, and budget.
CUSTOMIZED CORPORATE TRAINING
MWCC can deliver high quality training at your company, one of our conveniently located campuses, off-site, on-line or a hybrid of delivery methods. We make it easy for your staff to gain more working knowledge and/or retrain existing skills to improve sales and increase profit.
MWCC is an approved trainer of The American Management Association University Program, a nationally recognized supervisory certificate program, with over 150 courses at your disposal.
Actual case studies from your company are analyzed and employees are able to address today’s critical, most pressing business topics as identified by leading management professionals. Our most popular courses include:
• Fair, Square and Legal: Hiring and Firing
• Communication Skills for Managers
• Finance & Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
• Customer Service: Listening, Responding and Resolving
• How to Build High Performance Teams
• How to Manage the Customer Satisfaction Process
In addition to AMA, MWCC offers alternative “off the shelf” curriculum, giving business a wide range of choices for cost effective, condensed training.
Skill Training, such as:
• Customer Service Excellence
• Team Participation
• Coaching Employees for Success
• Stepping Up to Supervisor
• First Line Supervision
• Planning and Managing Change
• Business Writing When English is a Second Language
• Conflict Management
MWCC is up-to-date on the latest versions of computer software.
Computer Training, such as:
• Microsoft Word 2007 & 2010
• Microsoft Excel 2007 & 2010
• Microsoft Outlook 2007 & 2010
• And More!
For more information . . .
To learn how MWCC can offer a training solution to you or your employees, contact a Workforce Training Representative at 978-630-9575 or email email@example.com