Mount Wachusett Community College Workforce Development delivers specialized training designed to elevate your staff’s skill level and professional development. Through key corporate partnerships, we offer a number of professional development opportunities which can be customized to fit all levels.
By partnering with the American Management Association, we can offer the AMA University Certificate Program. Sharpen skills and stay ahead of the competition with AMA’s leading-edge seminars in 21 distinct subject areas.
Take advantage of AMA’s world-class management development content at Mount Wachusett Community College.
- Certificate programs in all key business and management areas that are written by industry experts and taught by the school’s own faculty
- Sound instructional design in a unique format that maximizes learning benefits both in and out of the classroom
- Networking opportunities as you learn from and work with other practicing professionals
- Affordable programs that incur no travel time or expenses
- On completion, a certificate issued by your local school in cooperation with the American Management Association
- Most courses can be delivered at your facility, on one of three MWCC campuses, or as a hybrid of online and in-class instruction.
Select AMA University Certificate Programs include:
- First-Level Leadership
- Customer Service Excellence
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Executive Leadership (for mid-level and high-level managers)
- And more…
For more information . . .
To learn how MWCC can offer a training solution to you or your employees, contact a Workforce Training Representative at 978-630-9575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org