MWCC’s 3 Plus ONE transfer agreements allow you to:
- Earn your associate degree at MWCC
- Take approximately 30 additional credits at MWCC post-graduation
- Transfer your coursework to your choice of one of our partner 3 Plus ONE bachelor degree programs
Participating Colleges & Universities
The following four-year colleges have carefully looked at MWCC’s academic programs and determined how MWCC courses best fit into their programs. You will be advised to register for specific courses in order to complete the 3 Plus ONE degree requirements.
- Bellevue University, Bellevue, Nebraska (all majors)
- Charter Oak State College, New Britain, Connecticut (all majors)
- Elms College, Springfield, MA (Nursing majors)
- MCPHS University, Worcester, Massachusetts (Nursing majors)
- Nichols College, Dudley, Massachusetts (Business majors)
- Regis College, Weston, Massachusetts (Nursing majors)
For more information about 3 Plus ONE, please contact the Advising Center and request an appointment with our Transfer Counselor.