Medical Office Certificate Program
Do you enjoy helping people? Are you detail and service-oriented? A Medical Office Assistant might be the right career for you. You will get to be the hub of a healthcare office, maintaining the important details and patient accounts. You will ensure a positive experience by providing information and comfort to both patients and staff.
Benefits of a Medical Office Career
- Keep Regular Hours – You can enjoy a healthy family and social life
- Build Strong Relationships – You will be the central hub of the clinic, so you will form strong bonds with your coworkers and patients
- Help Patients – You will be the friendly face patients see and you will make their experience as smooth as possible
- Feel Satisfaction – You will start every day with a sense of purpose and finish knowing you helped patients.
- Be in Demand – You will find many job openings because Medical Office jobs are increasing
Our Medical Office Certificate curriculum is currently undergoing a redesign that will expand the elements included and align it more closely with our existing medical assisting program. We anticipate opening enrollment to the new program for fall 2021.
*Source: U.S. Department of Labor