Make a Medical Office Better
Do you enjoy helping people? Are you detail and service oriented? A Medical Office Assistant might be the right career for you. You will get to be the hub of a healthcare office, maintaining the important details and patient accounts. You will ensure a positive experience by providing information and comfort to both patients and staff.
Benefits of a Medical Office Career
- Keep Regular Hours – You can enjoy a healthy family and social life
- Build Strong Relationships – You will be the central hub of the clinic, so you will form strong bonds with your coworkers and patients
- Help Patients – You will be the friendly face patients see and you will make their experience as smooth as possible
- Feel Satisfaction – You will start every day with a sense of purpose and finish knowing you helped patients.
- Be in Demand – You will find many job openings because Medical Office jobs are increasing
You can apply credits from this 8-course program to the Medical Assisting Degree. You need just 11 more courses to get a degree!
Fast Growing Job Outlook for a Medical Office Assistant
Medical Office Assistants are in high demand. Over the next 10 years, the job field is expected to grow by 15%*, which opens up around 80,000 new jobs for new professionals looking to start a career. You can make an average of $35,000 annually*.
Come and Get Your `Hands-On Experience’
Near the end of your program, you will be placed in a medical office, clinic, or healthcare practice. You will gain a lifetime of knowledge and a one-of-a-kind experience with just 15 hours of field work per week through the semester.
*Source: U.S. Department of Labor