- Review Academic Support Center policies HERE
- Review a shareable handout of remote tutoring options HERE.
Academic Support Center Fall 2021 Tutoring Schedule
If you’ve got a quick question, just send us an email and a tutor will respond within 24 hours. If you need a one-on-one appointment, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours before the time slot you need a tutor.
- Math and writing tutors are available in-person in Gardner Monday through Thursday from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Subject tutors are available by appointment in-person in Gardner Monday through Friday from 8 am – 5 pm.
- Remote Math, Writing and Subject tutors are available by appointment through Zoom Monday through Saturday from 8 am to 8 pm.
In-Person Gardner Schedule – Monday, August 23rd – Thursday, December 23rd, 2021
Math & Writing
- Monday – 10am – 2pm
- Tuesday – 10am – 2pm
- Wednesday – 10am – 2pm
- Thursday – 10am – 2pm
Remote Writing and Math Schedule (Appointment Only – 24 hours’ notice)
Math & Writing
- Monday 8am – 8pm
- Tuesday 8am – 8pm
- Wednesday 8am – 8pm
- Thursday 8am – 8pm
- Friday 8am – 8pm
- Saturday 8am – 8pm
Remote (Monday – Saturday 8am – 8pm) or In-Person (Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm)
Subject Specific (Appointment Only – 24 hours’ notice)
Contact/visit the Academic Support Center: (p) 978-630-9333 (e) email@example.com
We are located in the LaChance Library on the MWCC Gardner Campus
ThinkingStorm Tutoring: Available throughout the year
Access online ThinkingStorm tutoring through any of your Blackboard classes. Enrolled students are eligible for up to 10 hours of free online tutoring each semester, and additional hours by request.
- Live chat with a tutor, 10AM-4AM, 7 days a week, in Math, Biology (109, 110, 205), Chemistry, and Physics
- Set up an appointment to live chat in Writing, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Nursing, Anatomy and Physiology, Computing, and Spanish
- Submit a paper 24/7 for review
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Accessing a Live Tutoring Session This video tutorial demonstrates how Mount Wachusett Community College students can access ThinkingStorm, the school’s online tutoring service.
- Logging in to ThinkingStorm Video Tutorial This video tutorial helps MWCC Students log into the online tutoring service.
- Submitting a Document to the Writing Center This video tutorial demonstrates how Mount Wachusett Community College students can submit documents to ThinkingStorm’s free Online Writing Center for feedback and editing suggestions.
- ThinkingStorm for Faculty and Staff This is a recording of the ThinkingStorm online tutoring orientation held for Mount Wachusett Community College.
Blackboard Tutoring by Appointment
Are you struggling with Blackboard? You are not alone! Reach out to Academic Support to set up a one-on-one tutoring session!