The Academic Support Center is closed to in-person tutoring at this time but remote options are available.
- Review Academic Support Center policies HERE
- Review a shareable handout of remote tutoring options HERE.
Sign Up/Show Up Tutoring: Available throughout the year
If you’ve got a quick question, just send us an email and a tutor will respond within 24 hours. If you need a one-on-one appointment, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours before the time slot you need a tutor (sign up!) and we will have a tutor meet you via video (show up!).
- Tutors use Zoom for all video appointments. It is recommended you access your Zoom video appointment via laptop or desktop computer, not phone or tablet, so you are able to share your screen as needed.
MWCC tutors are available 8am-8pm Monday through Saturday.
ThinkingStorm Tutoring: Available throughout the year
Access online ThinkingStorm tutoring through any of your Blackboard classes. Enrolled students are eligible for up to 10 hours of free online tutoring each semester, and additional hours by request.
- Live chat with a tutor, 10AM-4AM, 7 days a week, in Math, Biology (109, 110, 205), Chemistry, and Physics
- Set up an appointment to live chat in Writing, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Nursing, Anatomy and Physiology, Computing, and Spanish
- Submit a paper 24/7 for review
Questions? Email email@example.com for assistance.
- Logging in to ThinkingStorm
- Accessing a Live Tutoring Session
- Submitting a Document to the Writing Center
- ThinkingStorm for Students
- ThinkingStorm for Faculty and Staff