MWCC delivers high-quality corporate instruction and workforce development training at the most affordable prices for businesses in the North Central Massachusetts service area and has delivered training at over 150 companies across the state. You’ll work in partnership with professional training consultants to develop a program that meets the unique needs of your business and your workforce.
Our instructors combine a high level of expertise in their respective fields with practical experience in business and industry. Training can occur at your company, one of our conveniently located campuses, off-site, online or a hybrid of delivery methods.
Why Train your Employees?
- Cross-train employees to perform additional functions
- Improve employee communication skills
- Spend less time correcting mistakes
- Help your employees become adaptable to change
- Improve sales and increase profit
MWCC offers the following services to businesses in North Central Massachusetts:
- Grant writing and management: MWCC can help you access training funds through the Workforce Training Fund, as well as manage your grant upon approval
- Customized contract training: For our most popular training programs, we can deliver with as little as one week’s notice
- Professional development: From AMA University certificates to individually customized training programs, MWCC can offer quality professional development for all levels of your workforce
- Event management: MWCC can provide you with the staff and planning resources and expertise that you need
- Computer training: Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and more
- American Management Association University (AMA) Certificate Program: MWCC is an AMA approved trainer with over 150 courses at your disposal dealing with topics such as management, customer service, team performance, hiring and firing
- Process improvement courses including Lean Manufacturing, Lean for the Office, Six Sigma, OSHA, ISO, Project Management and Energy Management
- “Off the Shelf” curriculum: MWCC offers a wide range of condensed, cost-effective training with courses that train skills such as customer service, team participation, employee success, supervising, management, English as a second language and computer training