Walk–In Accuplacer testing, no appointment needed : Monday 8:30am – 4pm, Tuesday – Friday 8:30am–1pm.
Tuesday evenings 5pm by appointment in Gardner: Call 978-630-9244 or 978-630-9220, or use the calendar below.
Wednesdays at 4pm and Thursdays at 9am by Appointment: Call to schedule: 978-630-9813 or 978-630-9812
By appointment as requested: Call 978-630-9569, or use the calendar below.
Schedule Your Test Online
On the Day of Your Test
- Plan on testing approximately 2-2.5 hours. The length of the testing session will vary for each student.
- Arrive about ten minutes before your scheduled time.
- A photo I.D. is required.
- Materials other than those provided by Testing Services are not allowed.
- Be well rested.
- Have a positive attitude!
Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
To request reasonable accommodations for testing, please contact Student Services at 978-630-9330 prior to scheduling the test.