- Mount Wachusett Community College
- Full and Part-time Job Opportunities (for MWCC students and alumni)
- The Commonwealth Employment Opportunities (CEO) website provides a comprehensive list of current vacancies in the Executive Branch of Massachusetts State government.
- Heywood Hospital
- General Motors Worldwide Opportunities
- WGBH Careers
- The Hanover Insurance Company
- Springfield Newspaper
- Boston Globe
- Boston Herald
- Athol Daily News
- Brattleboro Reformer
- Hartford Courant
- The Berkshire Eagle
- America’s Career InfoNet
- America’s Job Bank
Learn practical tips for creating a resume, writing a cover letter, and listing references with Resume Workbook 2017.
Are you a former student or graduate who is now in the position to hire students? Consider advertising on the MWCC job posting site, a free service to our participating employers! Or perhaps join us for Employer of the Day and reserve a table in a high traffic hallway to recruit students from 10AM–1PM on Mondays through Thursdays. Each spring, the college hosts its annual Job Fair. Students enjoy talking with our alumni and learning how they made the transition from the classroom to the work world. There are many ways to get involved! Contact Patricia Brewerton in Career Planning & Placement today: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-630-9254.
- Lifelong Learning & Workforce Development – Offering continuing education opportunities and workforce training.