You’re almost there! Before classes start:
- Connect: Go to iConnect to activate both your iConnect and email accounts. iConnect is your connection to Blackboard, email, financial aid, billing, and course registration.
- Pay: Make payment arrangements to take care of your bill
- Waive: Determine your need for insurance, waive if necessary.
- Submit: Full-time students (9+ credits) must submit immunization and medical history forms, along with their physician’s signature. Forms can be sent to:
Mount Wachusett Community College
444 Green St, Gardner MA 01440
- Discover: Orientation is required for all new and transfer students (invites sent to enrollees). There you will learn about important campus resources, be introduced to campus life, and obtain your Student ID card.
- Purchase: You can purchase textbooks at the MWCC bookstore or from an outside vendor. If you are receiving excess financial aid, you may qualify for a bookstore credit. Bookstore credit information is available in your iConnect portal approximately three weeks before the start of classes.
- Succeed: Attend class, visit with your professors during their office hours, stay connected with all the services on campus, and seek help if you need it. It’s your time to shine!