Join us on Saturday, April 9, 2022, and discover all the Mount has to offer! Attend presentations, take a campus tour, and meet with our dedicated staff and students.
Learn about what MWCC offers, hear from our Academic Deans about the programs we offer, apply to the college, and get your questions answered!
Space is limited and registration is required, so don’t delay!
Masks will be required for all attendees and social distancing will be observed to keep our guests and staff safe.
Choose Your Academic Session During Registration:
- School of Nursing – Majors include: Nursing, Practical Nursing & LPN to RN Bridge
- School of Health Professions, Public Service Programs & Social Sciences – Majors include: Criminal Justice, Dental Hygiene, Dental Assisting, Legal Studies, History/Political Science, Human Services, Medical Assisting, Allied Health, Paramedic Technology, Physical Therapy Assistant, Substance Abuse Counseling
- School of Liberal Arts, Education, Humanities & Communications – Majors include: Art, Education, English, Graphic & Interactive Design, Liberal Arts & Sciences, Media Arts & Technology, ESL, Theater
- School of Business, Science Technology & Math – Majors include: Automotive Technology, Business, Computer Science & Computer Information Systems, Fire Science Technology, Veterinary Technology, Biology & Life Sciences, Earth Science, Natural Resources, Math, Physical Sciences
- Dual Enrollment & Early College – High school students explore early college options
- Lifelong Learning & Workforce Development – Learn about continuing education opportunities
Find out how a Mount education will transform your life!
8:30 am – Registration and Check-In
9:00 am – Welcome and MWCC Overview
9:30 am – 12:00 pm – Tours, Academic Overviews, Financial Aid Session
Refreshments will be served. Space is limited, masks and social distancing are required.
Can’t make it? Join us at an info session and tour in-person, self-guided or virtually:
Gardner Campus: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays at 10 am and 3 pm
Leominster Campus: Tuesdays at 10 am and 3 pm