COMPANY: Hyde Tools
LOCATION: Southbridge, MA.
PAY RATE: $22.00 – $27.00 per hour
Since 1875, HYDE® has been an industry leader in the hand tool business. Today, as a favorite brand for professional contractors and DIY weekend warriors, we are most known for high-quality surface preparation and repair tools that result in a better finish when painting or staining. We are proud to offer more than 1,500 specialized tools for trade professionals, industrial users, and homeowners. Every year we ship 20 million tools and accessories to 15 countries around the world.
The EDI Coordinator and Data Analyst is a self-starter who oversees daily EDI processes, provides IT data support and coordinates new EDI setup. This role monitors EDI systems, resolves issues and works with the Customer Service Team and Shipping Warehouse to ensure daily business processes flow without interruption from EDI.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Monitor EDI communications to insure no interruptions.
· Process and monitor all inbound and outbound transactions.
· Identify, troubleshoot & track EDI related issues with trading partners to resolution.
· Manage daily EDI support with Trading Partners, Customer Service Team and Shipping.
· Coordinate setup of new EDI trading partners and documents, including data mapping and testing.
· Recommend system and/or business process improvements that streamline EDI.
· Maintain detailed documentation and process flows of all EDI processes.
· Develop and maintain SQL reports to facilitate business data requests.
· Assist with IT Support requests.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
· Well-organized multitasker who is eager to learn.
· Strong analytical skills and project management
· Able to work independently and/or in a team environment
· Confident communication skills – verbal and written
· Experience with EDI documents such as 850/855/856/810/812/820 a plus
· Experience working with Trusted Link and EDI VANs a plus
· Experience with Infor ERP XA a plus
For additional information or to apply, please contact:
Human Resources Manager
Hyde Tools, Inc.
860-774-4344 x 2241
COMPANY’S NAME, ADDRESS AND WEBSITE:
Hyde Tools, Inc.
A Hyde Group Company
54 Eastford Road,
Southbridge, MA 01550-1875