Company: Barton Associates
Location: Keene, NH; Worcester, MA
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am- 5:30 pm
Pay Rate: $35,000 + uncapped commissions
Barton Associates specializes in providing the healthcare industry with best-in-class staffing (Locum tenens) services throughout the United States. Since its inception, Barton has prided itself on building exceptional relationships with both its clients and providers, all of which originates from their world-class training program and strong commitment to their employees.
Locum tenens, a latin term meaning “holding the place,” is a $4.4 billion industry that is projected to reach $6.2 billion in the next 5 years. As our industry continues its rapid growth path, Barton Associates is poised to grow along with it. In 2001, Barton Associates was founded in a small office in Massachusetts’ North Shore. Since then, the company has grown to over 850 employees in 10 offices across 7 states (Massachusetts, Florida, Connecticut, Texas, New Hampshire, Nevada, and Arizona) with more on the horizon.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Job Description):
Account Managers at Barton represent the client-facing side of our business as they work to build, grow, develop, and obtain sales from an exceptional database of client managers in hospitals, urgent care clinics, and other healthcare facilities that use or plan to use locum tenens providers. Locum tenens is a Latin phrase meaning “to hold the place of.” In this $4.4 billion industry, locum tenens providers do just that by filling in at healthcare facilities that are in need of temporary short- or long-term coverage.
Our entry-level sales roles offer a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and annual salary increases based on achieving sales milestones. We also provide all of our employees with a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k) with company match, and paid time off (PTO).
• Participate in daily training meetings to become a subject matter expert in the healthcare staffing industry
• Increase sales opportunities by selling Barton Associates’ services to managers at hospitals, medical practices, and companies that utilize temporary medical staffing services. This includes developing client leads via cold-calling, networking, and other techniques
• Grow and develop a network of client managers who you will earn business from
• Identify staffing needs and job openings with potential and existing client managers
• Achieve budgeted sales and production objectives as established by management
• Ensure quality customer service by resolving all issues pertaining to your clients and related provider assignments
Our “work hard, grow fast!” model allows our entry-level sales professionals to grow rapidly in their career if they’re willing to put in the hard work to do so. Account Managers who are consistently hitting their numbers are rewarded for their efforts in ways that go beyond commission. Our Mentorship Training Program is the first step that entry-level employees take towards management, with many employees entering the program within their first year and earning the opportunity to manage their own sales team as a Group Manager. We have several other advanced training programs in place that further develop our managers’ professional skills, enabling them to effectively take on more responsibility as they progress.
Barton takes pride in the world-class training programs we have in place that prepare our entry-level sales professionals to take on the healthcare industry. While you do not have to be an expert in the field, we do look for candidates who:
• Have a strong work ethic
• Have a “hunter” mentality – Not afraid to pick up the phone, network, and seek qualified clients
• Are motivated by commission
• Have strong communication skills
• Are determined to achieve sales goals
• Are looking for a career vs a job
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
For more information, or to apply, please visit: www.bartoncareers.com
Manager, Talent Acquisition,
Company’s name and address:
Keene Barton Associates: 149 Emerald Street, Suite U, Keene, NH 03431
Worcester Barton Associates: 120 Front Street, Worcester, MA 01608