Company: 1A Auto
Headquarters: 200 Innovative Way, Nashua, NH 03062
Physical Location: 1 Distribution Center Circle, Littleton, NH 01460
About 1A Auto
COVID-19 Information: Our Fulfillment Centers in Massachusetts, Kansas and Nevada are provided everything we can to ensure that they are working in a safe environment (face masks, hand sanitizer throughout the Fulfillment Center, staggered breaks, increased cleaning/sanitizing, etc).
1A Auto is a high growth e-commerce company and we pride ourselves on employing the best talent. Each team member brings a unique skill set to the table and collectively have a track record of accomplishing the most challenging of goals. We are an online aftermarket auto parts retailer headquartered northwest of Boston. We are a leader in our market and are positioned for further growth. We offer a great “can-do” culture, a casual work environment, and the opportunity to apply your skills in a rewarding situation.
The Fulfillment Center Associate handles the end processing of customer orders.
The starting pay for this position is $15/hr.
*****We have a promotion going on right now for a $1,000 sign-on bonus for our Warehouse Associates! In addition to the sign on bonus – we also offer fantastic benefits that includes 3 weeks paid time off to start!*****
• Pick, Pack & Ship in a modern, technically sophisticated distribution center environment
• Material handling (including, but not limited to: receiving, unloading, stocking shelves & inventory cycle counts).
• Use detailed technical knowledge to troubleshoot and solve common distribution issues
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
• Observe established rules or policies to insure quality of work.
• Operate in compliance with safety regulations.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• Must be comfortable with heights as working on the lift equipment is mandatory.
• State of the art facilities utilizing RF technology
• High level of automation and mechanized material handling equipment
• The company emphasizes quality and safety over speed.
• Physical requirements – Significant walking through warehouse and some heavy lifting (up to 50 Lbs.) required.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and minimum one to three years direct warehouse experience in a fast-paced manufacturing or distribution environment (small parcel, single-line orders, 1,000+ per day); or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong Computer skills required; familiarity with distribution software systems highly preferred.
Please note: This job description is not all inclusive, but rather is intended to capture the majority of the job functions.
Apply on our careersite: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=57042bca-f85f-4ab8-b594-cedc1ffdaa5f&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=329288&source=CC2&lang=en_US
For additional information, please contact: Valerie Mccarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: https://www.1aauto.com