Full Time, Part Time could be discussed
Company: Care Central VNA & Hospice
Location: Gardner MA
Hours: 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Pay Rate: $15-$18 an hour
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Care Central VNA & Hospice is a not-for-profit home healthcare agency dedicated to providing quality care to the community. We believe that ALL people have the right to the best healthcare possible whatever their circumstance, and that they deserve to receive the care in the comfort and security of their own home whenever possible. Care Central VNA & Hospice offers an array of services such as nursing, therapy, end-of life care and private care.
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution with the guidance of the IT Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
2. Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
3. Train computer users.
4. Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
5. Respond to request tickets for customers seeking help.
6. Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
7. Walk customer through problem-solving process.
8. Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
9. Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
10. Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN).
11. Install computer peripherals for users.
12. Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
NONESSENTIAL_DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BACK UP SUPPORT
1. Maintains effective interpersonal relationships.
2. Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Demonstrates excellent customer service, both internally and externally
4. Works collaboratively with all disciplines, facilitating productivity, corporation and efficient operations.
5. Uses appropriate communication channels.
6. Participates in Agency Performance Improvement activities.
7. Makes recommendations for areas of improvement, sharing insight and ideas.
8. Maintains a good attendance record
9. Follows agency Policies and Procedures
10. Follows established practice in maintaining equipment and supplies.
11. Demonstrates ability to adapt to changes in the workload or assignment.
12. Recognizes need for guidance; accepts and/or seeks assistance as necessary
13. Makes the best use of time during the work shift.
14. Evaluates own progress, identifying areas of strength and need and assumes responsibility for professional development.
15. Maintains proper professional behavior.
16. Maintains proper appearance and personal hygiene
17. All other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or IT Director.
18. Submit accurate and complete time sheets to supervisor by the expected time line.
High School Level or Equivalent
Excellent Computer Troubleshooting skills
Organizational Skills Necessary
Ability to work independently
For more information or to apply, please visit: www.carecentralvnahospice.org/join-the-team/
Company’s name and address: 34 Pearly Lane, Gardner Massachusetts 01440