Part Time and Full Time: Hours available are 3-11 and 11-7, PT 11-7 and PRN
Location: Worcester County Sheriff’s Office West Boylston, MA
Pay Rate: $ Competitive
Applications open until filled
- Under supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN), assists in the assessment of the physical, psychological and social dimensions of patients in the Health Care Unit and, as necessary, in the housing units.
- Assists in planning an individual treatment program by using available resources in planning care, and consults with RNs and other staff as appropriate while applying knowledge and resources in planning care and patient teaching.
- Implements individualized treatment programs as directed by the Health Care Practitioner.
- Count controlled substances, syringes, needles and sharps at the beginning of each shift with another staff member and sign count logs.
- Implements clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols. Intervenes with proper safety techniques, procedures and standard precautions
Qualifications: Licensed in the state of Massachusetts
Visit our website: www.wellpath.us for more information or to apply. You can also email resumes directly to:
Worcester County Sheriff’s Office
5 Paul X Tivnan Drive
West Boylston, MA 01583
Ph: 508.854.1811 // Fax 508.854.1924
Company name and address
Wellpath, Nashville, TN